You Don’t Have to Have an Elaborate Benefits Package
Contrary to popular belief, you don’t have to be a sophisticated employer with an elaborate benefits package. There are many relatively simple ideas that can help make a difference in your employee’s morale and productivity.
Some topics that will be discussed in this session include:
• Building and sustaining a positive culture for employees
• Managing employee performance
• Designing a total rewards strategy
• Recognizing and rewarding employees
• Providing development opportunities for employees
• Striving for employee engagement
This session will be held on Tuesday, March 19, 2013.
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. CT 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. MT
For more information or to register, click here.
Registration deadline is Tuesday, March 12, 2013.