Do You Know a High School Senior Who Is Looking For College Funds?
Are you a high school senior? Are you planning on attending college next year? Are you seeking scholarship dollars? Then you need to sign up for the 2013 Money Sen$e conte$t sponsored by the North Dakota Jump$tart Coalition! You could win $1,000 for College!!
Here’s how it works!
1. Send a one-two minute video of “how to” use Money Sen$e. Select from one of three topics: “My Worst Money Mistake”, “Better Uses for Lunch Money” or “How to Grow $100” can be submitted!
2. Don’t be scared! It’s Easy! Use your smartphone or any video camera. You can either post to YouTube first…then email a link. Or you can send the file as an attachment to your email.
Learn how to make a YouTube video here:
- Send your video entry by April 10 to the email address listed below. All entries will be displayed on the ND Jump$tart (www.ndjumpstart.org ) website and will be voted on by the public (tell your friends to vote!) April 15 through April 30. The winners with the most votes will be announced Wednesday, May 15.
- The winner with the most votes will receive a $1,000 college scholarship.
- All applicants must be ND high school senior students who will be attending college in September of 2013.
- All applicants must provide a short 1-2 minute video relating to Money $ense. (Please introduce yourself in the video).
- The ND Jump$tart Board and/or Judging committee has the right to disqualify videos they deem unacceptable due to vulgarity or other inappropriate behaviors.
- Deadline for submissions is April 10.
- Send all Questions and Entries by April 10 to: Char Skjonsby at firstname.lastname@example.org.