Highlights from the Credit Union House
The Credit Union House in Washington, DC wishes to thank its 2012 contributors, and recognizes the following Dakota credit unions for their support:
Dakota Plains CU
North Star Community CU
Black Hills FCU
Dakota Territory FCU
Healthcare Plus FCU
Huron C N W FCU
NEW this year: CUAD has just mailed dues statements, and you have an option to make a donation to the Credit Union House on the statement. Any donations will be submitted by CUAD on your behalf and in your credit union's name.
Here are some great Credit Union House highlights from the past year!
1. Number of overall visitors in 2012: Over 2,700
2. Number visits by Members of Congress, Senators, and other VIP leaders: Over 80
3. Number of leagues that hosted events at CU House this year: 23, representing 27 states
4. Number of credit unions that hosted their own events at CU House: 5
5. Number of credit unions represented at various events: approximately 350
6. Number of annual contributors (thru 12/31): 424
7. Number of personal contributions: 36
8. The state with the greatest number of annual contributors: Texas (73)
9. The state with the highest amount in contributions raised: Texas ($38,300)
10. Number of leagues that achieved 100% of their 2011 fundraising goal: 17
Credit Union House is a stately townhouse in Washington, DC owned by every statewide credit union trade association and AACUL. It was built primarily for credit unions and credit union groups across the country as a coordination center on Capitol Hill. For more information or to become a contributor, visit their website http://www.cuhouse.com/.