NCUA Launches New Website for Small Credit Unions
The new microsite, www.ncua.gov/OSCUI, organizes information for better, easier access to OSCUI’s programs and adds new material, including updated grant and loan information, the new consulting program request form, and updated partner profiles. Visitors may watch OSCUI’s training and informational videos, listen to archived webinars and read back issues of OSCUI’s monthly FOCUS e-newsletter. The website also features a section for each of OSCUI’s four program areas: Consulting, Grants and Loans, Training, and Partnerships and Outreach.
The NCUA website upgrade improves viewer access to OSCUI information and highlights the unique resources to which OSCUI provides access. Users can save the links below for quick, easy-to-remember access to the sections:
- Consulting: www.ncua.gov/OSCUI/Consulting
- Grants and Loans: www.ncua.gov/OSCUI/GrantsandLoans
- Training: www.ncua.gov/OSCUI/Training
- Partnership and Outreach: www.ncua.gov/OSCUI/Resources
- Videos and Webinars: www.ncua.gov/OSCUI/Videos
- FOCUS e-Newsletter: www.ncua.gov/OSCUI/Focus
NCUA’s OSCUI fosters credit union development and the effective delivery of financial services for small credit unions, new credit unions and credit unions with a low-income designation.