Learn How to “Case” Your Credit Union
Learn How to “Case” Your Credit Union!
This presentation is designed to help you:
• Conduct an initial and continuing robbery risk assessment
• Identify policies and procedures that should be retained, modified, or eliminated
• Determine if your robbery training program is appropriate and effective
• Make recommendations that will likely enhance employee and member safety
Learn how to "case" your credit union. We'll work with the same variables (vulnerabilities) that a robber tries to exploit, including issues affecting the credit unions:
• Employees, insiders, and institution-affiliated parties -- and their families
• Customers, vendors, and third-party service providers
• Facilities that the institution owns, manages, maintains, or controls
• Assets that are tangible and intangible
• Records and documents that exist in all paper and electronic forms
This session will be held on Wednesday, January 23, 2013
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. CT 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. MT
For more information or to register, click here.
Registration deadline is Wednesday, January 16, 2013.