CUAD to Award $5,000 in Scholarships
This year, the Credit Union Association of the Dakotas will once again award ten $500 scholarships for individuals that exemplify the credit union philosophy of “people helping people” through volunteering, community service, and leadership.
Five scholarships will be awarded to North Dakota high school graduates and five to South Dakota high school graduates.
The scholarships will be awarded upon the successful completion of the first semester of college.
1. Applicant must be a United States citizen.
2. Applicant must have been a credit union member for at least one year.
3. Applicant must be a graduating high school senior.
4. Applicant must be planning to attend a two or four year postsecondary accredited university or a technical/vocational school.
5. Credit union must be affiliated with the CU Assoc. of the Dakotas.
Click here for an application.
Application deadline is March 8, 2013.