Need Expertise on Business Development?
Date Posted: November 7, 2012
Many of our Dakota credit unions are getting familiar with business expert Jeff Rendel. He presented several break-out sessions at this year’s New Ideas Conference, and was well received. Now, Jeff will be facilitating the next Lending School, which will be held in Aberdeen, SD on November 28 & 29.
CUAD’s Lending School will provide attendees with expertise on business development, revenue generation, loan pipeline management, and member lifetime value/relationships.
Topics covered will include:
1. The lending professional as an entrepreneur – business development.
2. The eight types of lending professionals – and the ones who deliver results.
3. Enterprise-wide buy-in and support for lending and business development.
4. Outbound marketing – systematically growing loans.
5. Managing the loan sales pipeline.
6. Member lifetime value – building more profitable memberships.
7. On-boarding – systematically building relationships.
8. Innovation in lending and sources of revenue.
This school is a great opportunity for CEOs, management, loan managers, veteran loan officers, and new loan officers alike. For more information, including agenda and speaker information or to register,click here.
Rooms are available at the AmericInn of Aberdeen for the nights of November 27 and 28 at the low rate of $79.90/night. Call 605-225-4565 and mention the Credit Union Association of the Dakota's before November 10, 2012.