Registration Still Open for Free Webinar with NCUA Chairman Debbie Matz
(NCUA Board Chair Debbie Matz)
Credit union staff and volunteers still have time to register for the online town hall meeting with National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) Board Chairman Debbie Matz scheduled for Thursday, Oct. 4, beginning at 3 p.m. EDT.
Registration for this free NCUA webinar is available online, click here.
Participants will also use this link to log into the webinar after registration. Registrants should allow pop-ups from this website.
The free webinar will feature updates on:
- Credit union industry performance
- NCUA’s low-income credit union eligibility initiative
- NCUA’s Regulatory Modernization Initiative
- The corporate credit union resolution
- The new Office of National Examinations and Supervision
- Recently finalized and proposed rules
During the live webinar, participants will be able to type in questions about any topic of interest relating to the credit union industry. Participants also may email questions in advance at WebinarQuestions@ncua.gov. The subject line should read, “Matz Town Hall Webinar.”
For technical questions related to accessing the webinar, call 703-518-6440.