United Savings Credit Union Seeking President/CEO
United Savings Credit Union of Fargo, ND with 3 branches and assets of 37 Million is taking applications for a President/CEO.
· Possess a Credit Union based philosophy of excellent service to members;
· Provide strategic direction, solid leadership, vision, and possess excellent written and oral communication skills;
· Provide strong work ethic, high energy;
· Maintain strong community involvement;
· A through understanding of financial concepts and financial statements;
· Potential candidates must have a minimum 5 years of management experience in the financial services industry with a strong lending background.
- Direct all credit union operations, which include planning and implementing programs, policies, and procedures;
- Development of the long term strategic plan in collaboration with the Board of Directors;
- Conduct business development activities to promote the growth and development of the credit union;
- Build positive relationships with the field of membership, and with appropriate trade associations and organizations;
- Manage the day to day operations of the credit union and establish office procedures to use staff and facilities efficiently; to promote products and service; to provide outstanding member service; and to achieve the goals of the credit union.
- Application closing date is October 5, 2012 with onsite interviews beginning in early November.
- Please send resume along with a cover letter and/or a personal video (format compatible with Windows Media Player to:
United Savings Credit Union
Attn: Search Committee
P. O. Box 2308
Fargo ND 58108